Terms & Conditions
Summary terms (for use on POS and any online materials)
Enter your pancake recipe and you could WIN a KitchenAid Mixer, plus 10 runners up prizes of a Breville crepe maker.
How to enter: Purchase any Happy Egg Co. eggs and retain your receipt (or online confirmation number). Create your pancake recipe, take a picture of you cooking it with a Happy Egg pack in the image, submit your recipe and image at www.happyeggpancake.co.uk
UK residents, over 18’s only. Purchase of any Happy Egg Co. eggs from Tesco between 07/01/15 and 17/02/15 required. Internet access required. Retain proof of purchase. Max one prize per person.
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Tesco who are directly associated with the promotion, Noble Foods and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Enter between 00:01 on 7th January 2015 and 23.59 on 17th February 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
3. To enter: Purchase any Happy Egg Co. eggs from Tesco either in store or online and retain your till receipt (or online order confirmation number). Create your own pancake recipe, take a picture of you cooking it with a Happy Egg Pack in the image, submit your recipe and image via the website at www.happyeggpancake.co.uk/
4. To submit your entry online visit www.happyeggpancake.co.uk and enter your contact details with either your Tesco till receipt number or your tesco.com online order confirmation number or if in Northern Ireland use your postcode instead. Upload your recipe and photo in one of the digital formats as detailed on the entry form.
5. To submit your entry by post visit www.happyeggpancake.co.uk and download an official entry form. Send the completed entry form along with your recipe and photo to Happy Eggs, PO Box 10155, Leicester, LE19 9BW
6. Online and Postal entries must be received/completed during the stated Promotion Period.
7. By submitting any contribution you agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and world-wide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, display and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution, and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works, in any media for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution.
8. Any contribution must be your own original work; it must not infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights; If your contribution features other people who are recognisable, you are responsible for ensuring that you have their permission for the contribution to be treated according to the uses set out above.
9. You may enter as many times as you like, providing each entry is accompanied by a unique till receipt (or online order confirmation number) showing a purchase of any Happy Egg Co. eggs.
10. No one person can win more than one prize.
11. Purchase is necessary in GB and will be validated via the Tesco till receipt code number or online order confirmation number as applicable. No purchase required in Northern Ireland but proof of address will be needed.
12. Please retain your Tesco till receipt or Tesco online order confirmation number as applicable as winners will be required to send in their proof of purchase in order to verify their win to: Freepost Juice Creative PO Box 10155, Leicester, LE19 9BW
13. Internet access required.
a. Winners Prize: Kitchen Aid 4.8L Artisan Stand Mixer, model No. 5KSM150PS
b. Runners up Prizes: 10 x Breville Black Crepe Maker, model No. VTP130
15. Prizes cannot be changed, are not transferable and no alternatives are available. There is no cash alternative. In the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide similar substitutes of equal or greater value to the stated prizes.
16. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected by a judging panel of industry professionals that will include at least 1 member independent of the promoter. 1 winner and 10 runners up will be selected from all entries.
17. Criteria for Judging: The entry that is deemed by the judges to be the best recipe will be awarded the winners prize. The best 10 remaining recipes according to the judges will receive the runners up prizes.
18. Winner notification: The winners will be notified by email or by phone (using the email address or phone number given at the point of entry), within 14 working days of the closing date. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. If a winner fails to respond to communication within 15 working days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve entrant selected in the same manner, with the original winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
19. If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
20. In the event insufficient entries are received, the Promoter reserves the right to withhold unallocated prizes.
21. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for transmission telecommunication or website error.
23. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
24. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to invalidate any affected entries. In extreme circumstances the promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion.
25. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
26. The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and all elements of the prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant supplier.
27. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of winners.
28. KitchenAid and Breville are not participants in or sponsors of this promotion.
29. The winner's details (name and county only) will be available for a 6 week period by sending a S.A.E to the following address: Happy Egg Recipe Promotion Winner, PO BOX 10155, Leicester, LE19 9BW, after 21st February 2015.
31. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
32. The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
33. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Noble Foods Ltd, Bridgeway House, Icknield Way, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23 4JX