Terms & Conditions
Summary terms (for use on POS and any online materials)
Win an iPad with Retina display Wi-Fi 16GB for best story or a CANON EOS 600D Digital SLR Camera for best photo. 50 runners up prizes of 1 years membership to the Woodland Trust Nature Detectives club. UK residents, 16 and under only, parent or guardian permission required. Purchase of Woodland eggs by Sainsbury’s 12pk medium between 24/07/13 and 03/09/13 required to be eligible to enter the competition. Internet access required. To enter and for full T’s&C’s please visit www.woodlandegg.co.uk, No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland.
Full terms to be hosted at www.woodlandegg.co.uk
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 16 years of age or under excluding employees of Sainsbury’s plc who are directly associated with the promotion, Noble Foods and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion. Entrants must obtain permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
2. Enter between 00:01 on 24th July 2013 and 23.59 on 3rd September 2013 (“Promotion Period”).
3. To enter: Purchase Woodland Eggs by Sainsbury’s 12 pack Medium either instore or online and retain your till receipt (or online order confirmation number). Write a story no longer than 1000 words about nature and wildlife or take a photograph about nature and wildlife and submit your entry via the website at www.woodlandegg.co.uk
4. To submit your entry online visit www.woodlandegg.co.uk and enter your contact details with either your Sainsbury’s till receipt number or your Sainsburys.com online order confirmation number or if in Northern Ireland use your postcode instead. Upload your Photo or Story in one of the digital formats as detailed on the entry form.
5. To submit your entry by post visit www.woodlandegg.co.uk and download an official entry form. Send the completed entry form along with your Photo or Story to FREEPOST RTET-TJYT-ARBG, Woodland Egg Competition, PO BOX 10155, Leicester LE19 9BW.
6. Online and Postal entries must received/completed during the stated Promotion Period.
7. By submitting any contribution you agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and world-wide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, display and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution, and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works, in any media for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution.
8. Any contribution must be your own original work; it must not infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights; If your contribution features other people who are recognisable, you are responsible for ensuring that you have their permission for the contribution to be treated according to the uses set out above.
9. You may enter as many times as you like, providing each entry is accompanied by a unique till receipt (or online order confirmation number) showing a purchase of a 12 pack of Woodland eggs.
10. No one person can win more than one prize.
11. Purchase is necessary in the GB and will be validated via the Sainsbury’s till receipt code number or online order confirmation number as applicable. No purchase required in Northern Ireland but proof of address will be needed.
12. Please retain your Sainsbury’s till receipt or Sainsbury’s online order confirmation number as applicable as winners will be required to send in their proof of purchase in order to verify their win to: FREEPOST RTET-TJYT-ARBG, Woodland Egg Competition, PO BOX 10155, Leicester LE19 9BW
13. Internet access required.
a. Photo Competition Winners Prize: CANON EOS 600D Digital SLR Camera with 18-55 mm & 75-300 mm DC III Lenses
b. Story Competition Winners Prize: iPad with Retina display Wi-Fi 16GB - Black
c. Runners up Prizes: 50 x one-year memberships to the Nature Detectives Club from the Woodland Trust. Membership is valid for one year from date of issue. For full details of what is included please visit www.naturedetectives.org.uk/club/kit/
15. Prizes cannot be changed, are not transferable and no alternatives are available. There is no cash alternative. In the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide similar substitutes of equal or greater value to the stated prizes.
16. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected by a judging panel of industry professionals which will include at least 1 member independent of the promoter. 1 winner and 25 runners up will be selected from all Photography entries. 1 winner and 25 runners up will be selected from all Story entries.
17. Criteria for Judging: The entry that is deemed by the judges to be the best photograph that depicts ‘Nature or Wildlife’ will be awarded the Camera and the entry deemed to be the best story will be awarded the iPad. The best 25 remaining photos and best 25 remaining stories according to the judges will receive the runners up prizes. All entries will be judged relative to the age of the entrant
18. Winner notification: The winners will be notified by email or by phone (using the email address or phone number given at the point of entry), within 14 working days of the closing date. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. If a winner fails to respond to communication within 15 working days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve entrant selected in the same manner, with the original winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
19. If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
20. In the event insufficient entries are received, the Promoter reserves the right to withhold unallocated prizes.
21. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for transmission telecommunication or website error.
23. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
24. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to invalidate any affected entries. In extreme circumstances the promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion
25. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
26. The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and all elements of the prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant supplier.
27. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of winners.
28. Apple and IPAD are registered trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other countries. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion
29. The name and county of the winners will be available at www.woodlandegg.co.uk/promowinners between 23 Sept and 23 December 2013.
31. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
32. The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
33. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Noble Foods Ltd, Bridgeway House, Icknield Way, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23 4JX